Skip to main content

Scandal drinking game

It's my favorite day of the week, Scandal Thursday! and I'm off tomorrow so I googled something to do during tonight's episode.  Cheers!
 
The “Scandal” Drinking Game Rules:
  • Drink whenever Olivia or her team refer to themselves or are referred to as “gladiators.”
  • Drink whenever someone says the phrase “white hat.”
  • Drink when Olivia and the president have a secret night-time phone conversation.
  • Drink when Huck says something that makes everyone else uncomfortable.
  • Drink when Huck is socially awkward.
  • Drink when Quinn screws something up.
  • Drink when the musical montage begins after the team has accepted a case.
  • Drink when Olivia refers to the president as “Fitz.”
  • Drink when Mellie intentionally sabotages the president for her own benefit.
  • Drink when Mellie gets her crazy eyes.
  • Drink when Olivia’s lips quiver before she goes off on somebody.
  • Drink when Cyrus orders Charlie to put out a hit/spy on somebody.
  • Drink when Olivia has a glass of wine and/or eats popcorn for dinner.
  • Drink when Olivia wears something other than white.
  • Drink whenever Harrison defends Olivia.
  • Drink whenever someone mentions “Defiance.”
  • Finish your drink when Olivia actually smiles.
  • Finish your drink when the president and Mellie actually show genuine affection to each other.
  • Finish your drink when someone gets the jump on Huck.
  • Finish your drink when you didn’t see that coming (no cheating).
(Via http://blueandwhitemag.com/) 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekend

I love weekends. I wish they were longer...doesn't everybody? It was quite the lazy weekend too, being that it was so hot out. I ran Sunday...kind of. It was so hot, I hadn't had enough water, or food for that matter, so I cut my run short. And then we opted to eat out instead of cooking. I really need to cook this week. And maybe not drink. Except I have half a bottle of red left over from last night's Bachelorette finale fiesta with E.  Monday. Oh Monday. Cancelled my run once again when the car told me it was 102 outside. Can't wait to be able to run in the mornings. Last night was the Bachelorette season finale so E came over for dinner and some wine. I now love sweet potatoes and I may have had a little too much to drink. And then decided it was a good time to update my iOS on my iphone. I'm still trying to get my phone back to where it should be. It made me do a complete restore, then I couldn't restore from a current backup and when I was f...

Rock n Roll Dallas recap

We arrived in late Dallas Friday afternoon. When we had left Houston, it was a balmy 87 and four hours later when we stepped out of the car in Dallas is was 53! Talk about a temperature drop. Saturday we went over to expo to get registered and pick up our bibs. The expo was pretty cool, lots to look at, but it took a hot minute to figure out how to get out of there which maybe was the point. By the time we went to dinner on Saturday everybody was a little concerned about the weather for Sunday's race.  They were saying it was supposed to be about 41 at the start with winds at 25-30 miles per hour and gusting to 45mph! E and A wanted to wear long sleeves while K was still talking about running in a singlet. I was on the fence. I didn't have any throw away clothes with me so if I wore a long sleeve top I would have to keep it on the whole time. In the end I stuck with my normal short sleeves and gloves. Sleep Saturday night was fitful and by the time the alarm went off I w...

Foodie recap

I love to cook. And I love to cook for other people. I may not stray too far on my menu, ok people have said I cook way too much salmon, but at least I mix up the recipes some times? All right, so I probably eat salmon 3-5 nights a week and when I'm not eating salmon I'm eating Mexican. This is Texas. But I should branch out every once in a while. I need some new dishes. Who has suggestions? Everyone once in a while, we make filets...but that can get expensive so it's usually only on special occasions - like holidays...or if it goes on sale. I've made scallops before, so good, but also expensive. I also want to stay relatively healthy. It's ok to go off the reservation and eat what I want once in a while, but I should not be doing it as much as I have been lately. Sooo...here's what I've been eating lately... Chicken fajitas I feel like there must be a veggie missing from this plate... Chicken fajitas take two Happy Mother...