Skip to main content

Only Monday

It's been a long weekend. Between Lola being sick all weekend and a last minute "conference call" with some fam, I'm ready for it to be the weekend again already! What do you mean it's only Monday?!

I put Lola in her kennel Friday morning before I left for yoga, let her out when I got back and then when I went to put her back in before leaving for work, she would not get in. So I looked inside. And she had thrown up all over her blanket up front. Cleaned it out, she went in and I came back over lunch and she seemed fine. Until later that night right after dinner...It was a messy weekend. So other then yoga, running and a brief nap at the pool, I didn't leave the house too much. We went on some pretty frequent walks.

After texting with a friend who works for the vet, I took her in first thing this morning and am waiting on some answers.

You know what all this leads me to believe? I still need a vacation! I've been talking about doing something/going somewhere since immediately following the race. Philadelphia does not count as vacation for me. I need to finally figure something out.

I hope we're not going to that place where they stick things in my butt!

Rodeo! Brett Eldredge? was the concert. I was there for the mutton bustin.

#ThisIsAllNormal

Good day for a run!

I think I need a few more bottles. Or a wine fridge. I would love a wine fridge. :)

Healthy eats

SO happy pool season is here. At least for now anyway.

Puppy strolls

Healthy eats x2

Love me. I don't feel good.

Play with me.

HOT yoga, so hot but so good.

Why did you guys leave me alone?

Just let me lay here

If I dig a hole and lay down it, maybe I will feel better.

I'm sick, but I still want to play!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekend

I love weekends. I wish they were longer...doesn't everybody? It was quite the lazy weekend too, being that it was so hot out. I ran Sunday...kind of. It was so hot, I hadn't had enough water, or food for that matter, so I cut my run short. And then we opted to eat out instead of cooking. I really need to cook this week. And maybe not drink. Except I have half a bottle of red left over from last night's Bachelorette finale fiesta with E.  Monday. Oh Monday. Cancelled my run once again when the car told me it was 102 outside. Can't wait to be able to run in the mornings. Last night was the Bachelorette season finale so E came over for dinner and some wine. I now love sweet potatoes and I may have had a little too much to drink. And then decided it was a good time to update my iOS on my iphone. I'm still trying to get my phone back to where it should be. It made me do a complete restore, then I couldn't restore from a current backup and when I was f...

Rock n Roll Dallas recap

We arrived in late Dallas Friday afternoon. When we had left Houston, it was a balmy 87 and four hours later when we stepped out of the car in Dallas is was 53! Talk about a temperature drop. Saturday we went over to expo to get registered and pick up our bibs. The expo was pretty cool, lots to look at, but it took a hot minute to figure out how to get out of there which maybe was the point. By the time we went to dinner on Saturday everybody was a little concerned about the weather for Sunday's race.  They were saying it was supposed to be about 41 at the start with winds at 25-30 miles per hour and gusting to 45mph! E and A wanted to wear long sleeves while K was still talking about running in a singlet. I was on the fence. I didn't have any throw away clothes with me so if I wore a long sleeve top I would have to keep it on the whole time. In the end I stuck with my normal short sleeves and gloves. Sleep Saturday night was fitful and by the time the alarm went off I w...

Foodie recap

I love to cook. And I love to cook for other people. I may not stray too far on my menu, ok people have said I cook way too much salmon, but at least I mix up the recipes some times? All right, so I probably eat salmon 3-5 nights a week and when I'm not eating salmon I'm eating Mexican. This is Texas. But I should branch out every once in a while. I need some new dishes. Who has suggestions? Everyone once in a while, we make filets...but that can get expensive so it's usually only on special occasions - like holidays...or if it goes on sale. I've made scallops before, so good, but also expensive. I also want to stay relatively healthy. It's ok to go off the reservation and eat what I want once in a while, but I should not be doing it as much as I have been lately. Sooo...here's what I've been eating lately... Chicken fajitas I feel like there must be a veggie missing from this plate... Chicken fajitas take two Happy Mother...